All procedures REQUIRE a government issued photo ID (passport, drivers license, etc.). NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please arrive on time for your appointment.
It’s best to get a good night’s sleep and to eat a full meal before your procedure.
If you have children, we ask that you leave them home during your procedure.
Be advised, only one friend can accompany you during a procedure.
Savage Ink WILL NOT tattoo anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Savage Ink is a clean, professional tattoo studio that always uses sterilized instruments and pigments. By following these simple instructions, your healing process should be quick and easy.
Leave the bandage on for at least three but up to twelve hours. If bandage sticks to tattoo upon removal, wet the area with lukewarm water and slide the bandage off. Do not reapply the bandage.
* Wash the area gently with mild, fragrance-free soap and water. Do this using clean hands and making sure to remove all excess ointment, blood and ink. Pat dry with a clean towel. DO NOT SCRUB.
* Wash your tattoo two or three times a day only. After washing, allow the skin to
dry and apply a VERY THIN layer of Aquaphor or A&D ointment for three days.
* On the fourth day, apply a mild, fragrance-free moisturizing lotion until the tattoo settles into the skin. This typically takes three weeks to one month.
* Expect to see your tattoo peel and flake. This is a normal part of the healing process.
* NO SUN for two weeks. NO SWIMMING or SOAKING for two weeks.
* It is completely normal for your healing tattoo to itch but it is imperative NOT TO SCRATCH OR PICK YOUR TATTOO.
DO NOT TAKE ANYONE ELSE’S ADVICE. ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY HERE.
All equipment used during piercing procedures is autoclave sterilized and/or hospital grade disinfected. A release must be signed prior to receiving your piercing. Government issued ID stating that you are 18+ is required for all piercing procedures. Please have eaten prior to your procedure. We will not pierce anyone under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.